Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Maybelline color tattoo

Heyyy girls,

So today I decided to do a review on the Maybelline color tattoo by eyestudio. They are cream eyeshadows that are suppose to stay on for 24h. I have to say that a really love them and there is a large selection of color to choose from.

Left to the Right: 100 Barely Beige and 25 Bad to the Bronze


I use them as a base for my eyeshadow and I never had a problem with creasing. You can also wear it on its own as a cream eyeshadow. They all have a metalic finish, so they are not completely matt.The staying power is amazing and I recommend it to everyone who wants an inexpensive eyeshadow base that can be use also as a cream eyeshadow. Here are some swatches of those two colors that I own. 


Left to Right: 25 Bad to the Bronze and 100 Barely Beige
 
Left to Right: 25 Bad to the Bronze and 100 Barely Beige
 **Barely Beige is limited edition for the Maybelline Runway Collection.
You can buy Maybelline at the drugstore 7-8$ (pricse may vary) or you can buy it online at maybelline.com.

** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

have an amazing day,

Isabelle-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment