Monday, November 19, 2012

Nail of the week: Where's my chauffer/Millionaire

Heyyy girls,

Recently I bought a new essie nailpolish from the new 2012 Winter Collection. It's call Where's my chauffer. It is a beautiful turquoise color that is really pretty by itself on the nails. 


Essie where's my chauffer


As you can see on the photos below I jazzed it up with a glitter nailpolish. If you read my November Glambag you certainly noticed that this nail color is Millionnaire by Nailtini.


Essie Where's my chauffer with on top Millionaire by Nailtini


The final result
When I saw the essie nailpolish I immediatly thought of how pretty it will be with the Nailtini color on top of it. The camera doesn't give justice to the Nailtini nailpolish which is soooo much more pretty when you have it in front of you. You can buy the essie Where's my chauffer at the drugstore for 8-9$ (prices may vary) or you can buy it online at essie.com. You can also buy the Nailtini nail lacquer in Millionaire at tinibeauty.com for 13$.

** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

I hope you have a great day,

Isabelle -xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment