Friday, November 23, 2012

Mini Sephora Haul

Heyyy girls,

A couple of weeks ago I ordered online some products from Sephora. I didn't get a lot of stuff but I thought that you would enjoy see what I got and at the same time I can give a little review of those products. I purchased products from the sale section so everything is affordable and under 12$.

I also bought a pop-up brush but I forgot to take a photo of it
First, I got an Hello Kitty cosmetics case. I just thought it was so cute and that it will be perfect for traveling. It has a lot of room in it. There is also a pocket inside the case. I got it on sale for 11$CA and I don't think you can still get it at Sephora anymore.

I also got the Arte Palette in Lion Pappa by Tokidoki. The eyeshadows are all neutrals and there is also a blush. The blush is really pretty but in my opinion it is not very pigmented. The eyeshadows are really good for the price. The palette is really compacted and handy. There is also a mirror on the inside. I got this palette on sale for 3$CA and I don't know if Sephora still carries Tokidoki online or in store.



I didn't know if you would be able to see the colors on my arm so
I swatched them on a piece of paper
I saw in the sale section that the Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick was 7$CA instead of 21$CA. I never heard of these before so I decided to give it a try. I got the color Birthday Cake wich is a shimmery bronze color. The pigmentation is great and it is very creamy. I recommend wearing a base underneath it like Urban Deckay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. There is also a great drugstore alternative like the Maybelline Color Tattoo. You can buy the Hello Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick at sephora.com

Here is a swatch of the eyeshadow stick
 On sephora.com I also found a pop-up brush. What made it so special is that it is a brush featuring a Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon. It is also perfect for traveling or just to put in your makeup bag. There is a mirror on the other part of the pop-up brush. I LOVE this brush because it is very cute AND it delivers a great message of solidarity and hope. You can buy that pop-up brush for 3$CA at sephora.com.

** Don't forget to follow my blog in the "followers" section at the right ( click here to follow ), also share this blog if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment below ;) **

Hope you appreciated this little haul,

Isabelle -xxx-


No comments:

Post a Comment